The main objective of every building design and house elevation is to make it aesthetically relevant, practically usable, space optimization as well as visually rich. Because, a well-designed house elevation design transforms home owners building into a lovable dream house plans. In addition to making a house looks externally appealing, aesthetically relevant and comfortable for its home owner, it is also important to have a perfect elevation design that is practically executable. Add to that side exterior elevations, and you get more details of your building design. These will help you minimize confusions and make the house plan more effective. There are certain tips to be followed while finalizing the exterior house elevation, so that you can decide for an attractive house elevation.
1. Straight on Visibility - Overall look of the building when viewed straight-on
2. Symmetry in features – There must be symmetry followed in the features applied on walls. There must be synchronization of entry doors, windows, porches or any other features like brick tiles, stone cladding.
3. Highlight Points – Highlight point in exterior elevation catches the attraction of viewer. It can be applying brick tiles, stone cladding, elevated parts, GRC Jali, balcony shades, parabolas or any other features.
4. Realistic Design features – Suggest not to applying more elevated or structurally not feasible for long time. Designs should be realistic one. This last for long time.
5. Easy to execute – The elevation features should be attached with the basic structure of house plan so that it can be executed properly.
6. Matches your personality – The elevation design of your house plan should resemble your personality, so that you can feel good whenever you enter the house or leave the house. Building elevation should match your lifestyle standards.
Basic factors like type of windows shown in house design help you understand your building’s depth. Plus they also help the building contractors understand and visualize the exterior elevation. Some of the basic points which must be considered with do a new house elevation or renovating the existing house elevation:
1. Entry points
2. Front and rear porch designs
3. Roof steepness, if applicable
4. Types of windows and doors
5. Suitable building materials
For any house elevation design you can send us a query at email@example.com or visit us at www.archplanest.com or call at 8587837958.
“Excellent Service and very professional. Thank you so much !!! will sent you picture's of our new home.”
Mr. Ajay Sharma
“They worked with us patiently with all the modifications we wanted and incorporated them all. Can hardly wait to have it built.”
Mr. Aizaz Arafat
“Plans arrived promptly and we have had very prompt communication with the designers. Very fast service and very detailed plans!”
M/S Ralks Associate
“The plans are great. The help from customer service was thorough and prompt. The plan was just what it was supposed to be. Thank you!”
Mr. Yan Yankari
“Great service. We absolutely love it and have gotten lots of nice comments about the layout of our new house.”
Mr. Abdur Rab
““Overall it was a great experience to build a new home and we are enjoying our new home!”
“Overall we were very satisfied with our house plans. Has taken various plans for different requirements.”