If you are not known to construction details then you must hire a good contractor who can easily understand the drawings designed by a reputed house designer. After have the best house plan for your dream home you start discussion with selected contractors. House Designer platform like Archplanest can guide you at each step start from the house design procedure and contractor choosing procedure. Building contractors have been taught by experience how to avoid deadly pitfalls in every construction projects. These deadly pitfalls may stir your project into an impossible situation that your only option is to abandon the project. It may also make your project budget soar in the way that you did not anticipate.
Over a timeframe, South confronting houses have earned an awful notoriety and many individuals trust that - every last - South confronting house is terrible. Truth be told according to vastu shastra, a South confronting house can be the extremely propitious house - if an exclusive if - it takes after certain - and particular - vastu standards. Thus, on the off chance that you get an opportunity to remain in or purchase a South confronting house (that is precisely according to vastu shastra) then there's nothing better than it.
South-bound House - What Vastu Says About It
As a House owner you should know - and comprehend - that vastu shastra has dependably asserted that every one of the headings are similarly great, be it, North, East, West or South. In any case, according to the same - yes exceptionally same � vastu shastra, one thing that can make a house foreboding is the passageway/principle entryway of the house (regardless of the possibility that all other vastu standards are taken after). Subsequently, with South confronting houses, one thing that can make it favorable is the passage or primary entryway of the home (considering that all other vastu standards are taken after).
South-bound House Vastu - The Tips, Rules and Guidelines
As said before, the passage of a south-bound house is of prime significance in vastu shastra. Vastu says that, if a house is South confronting, then the passageway or fundamental entryway of the house must be situated on the fourth pada (step or part) of the south side.
Presently, keeping in mind the end goal to comprehend the idea of "pada" or step, you should simply to observe the picture underneath.
In the picture above you can see that the South part (the length from South-East to South-West) is partitioned in 9 equivalent amounts of. Each part is called as "pada" or venture in vastu shastra.
Likewise, you - must have - saw that lone the "pada" numbered 4 is in green shading and the pada's to the privilege i.e. pada number 1, 2 and 3 are in orange shading where the rest of the pada's, from 5 to 9 are in red shading.
This is what this whole thing implies:
- The fourth pada (green one) is the best and the most propitious for passageway or principle entryway of a south-bound home.
- The pada's 1, 2 and 3 are the ones that you can use (for passageway/fundamental entryway) if pada 4 alone is little. Be that as it may, make a point to incorporate pada 4 alongside padas 3, 2 or 1. In case you're utilizing space up to pada 1, then ensure that the passageway/principle entryway doesn't touch the SE corner. Leave no less than 6 crawls from SE divider.
- The pada's 5 to 9 are the ones that are denied, according to vastu shastra, for having a passage. Consequently, a fundamental entryway at padas 5 to 9 is unpropitious.
- Having comprehended - I accept - the standards and rules of vastu for south-bound home passage, I should likewise reveal to you that the various standards of vastu shastra stay same for south-bound homes.
- Beneath I've solidified the customs of vastu shastra with regards to south-bound house.
South-bound House Vastu - What to Avoid [7 Tips]
- Stay away from primary passage in any pada from fifth to ninth.
- Abstain from having anything identified with water like sump, bore-well and so forth in South-West corner.
- Maintain a strategic distance from a plot that slants from North to South.
- Maintain a strategic distance from a cut or augmentation in South.
- Maintain a strategic distance from auto stopping in South.
- Abstain from keeping more open space in South than North side.
- Maintain a strategic distance from kitchen in South-West.
South-bound House Vastu - What to Do [10 Tips]
- Try to have the passage or principle entryway on fourth pada or step.
- In the event that the space, in the wake of using fourth step, appears to be less then you can utilize third, second and first
- Make the dividers in South and West thicker and higher than North and East.
- Pick a plot that inclines from South to North.
- Ensure that the kitchen is in South-East or North-West corner.
- While cooking face towards East (for South-East kitchen) or West (for North-West kitchen).
- Make the main room in the South-West corner.
- You can have staircase in South.
- Bring home the bacon as well as Pooja room in North-East.
- You can make a visitor room in North-West.
After getting all these information, now you can comprehend what a vastu consistent south-bound house implies and aren't perplexed - any longer - to abide in one.
“Excellent Service and very professional. Thank you so much !!! will sent you picture's of our new home.”
Mr. Ajay Sharma
“They worked with us patiently with all the modifications we wanted and incorporated them all. Can hardly wait to have it built.”
Mr. Aizaz Arafat
“Plans arrived promptly and we have had very prompt communication with the designers. Very fast service and very detailed plans!”
M/S Ralks Associate
“The plans are great. The help from customer service was thorough and prompt. The plan was just what it was supposed to be. Thank you!”
Mr. Yan Yankari
“Great service. We absolutely love it and have gotten lots of nice comments about the layout of our new house.”
Mr. Abdur Rab
““Overall it was a great experience to build a new home and we are enjoying our new home!”
“Overall we were very satisfied with our house plans. Has taken various plans for different requirements.”