West-bound houses are - or I ought to state, have some way or another progress toward becoming - third decision for individuals; first and second decisions being North and East situated houses separately.
West-bound House - What Vastu Shastra Says About It
Vastu shastra never asserts that North is a decent bearing to arrange a home and West is terrible. Indeed, according to vastu shastra, every one of the headings are similarly great to situate a house. Be that as it may, the thing that represents the moment of truth vastu for a house is the area of the passageway or primary entryway of the house.
That is the motivation behind why for every last course - be it North, East, South or West � vastu shastra has got standards and standards for finding the passageway of the house.
Presently, since we're managing West confronting houses, we should observe vastu for West confronting house.
West-bound House Vastu - Rules, Tips and Guidelines
As we've said before, it's the passage of the house that has the most elevated significance in vastu shastra and West confronting home is not a special case.
Presently, according to vastu for West arranged house, the primary entryway of the home can be situated in any of the four padas i.e. third, fourth, fifth or sixth on the West side.
Keeping in mind the end goal to comprehend the above explanation all the more outwardly, I've made a picture (that you can see underneath); have a decent take a gander at it.
West-bound House Vastu Entrance Location
From the picture above, I'm certain, you can comprehend that I've isolated the West side of the house i.e. the length from the North-West (NW) corner toward the South-West (SW) corner in 9 a balance of; each part is called as pada (or venture) in vastu shastra. The NW pada is first and the SW pada is ninth.
Likewise, you can see that padas 1 and 2 are in yellow shading; 3, 4, 5 and 6 are in green shading and padas 7, 8 and 9 are in red shading.
This is what this all methods:
- Padas 3, 4, 5 and 6 are the ones that are most appropriate to find the passageway of a West confronting house.
- Padas 1 and 2 can be utilized if the space in the wake of using padas 3, 4, 5 and 6 appears to be less (notwithstanding, this at times happens).
- The passage of a West confronting house can likewise be situated in padas 1 and 2 (just if there's no choice to utilize 3, 4, 5 and 6 padas); this passageway may not give great outcomes but rather won't give terrible outcomes either.
- Padas 7, 8 and 9 are the ones that are disallowed i.e. you ought to never at any point - regardless - find the passageway of your home in this piece of West side.
- Here, I should likewise reveal to you that every single other manage of vastu shastra continue as before for West confronting houses as well!
- Underneath, I've accumulated a rundown of those principles (in do's and don'ts design) for West confronting house; simply observe them!
West-bound House Vastu - What To Avoid (5 Tips)
- Maintain a strategic distance from passageway in seventh, eighth and ninth pada of West side.
- Never find a drag well or water sump in SW of the house.
- Never purchase a plot or level having augmentation in South or SW.
- Maintain a strategic distance from a plot that is higher in North than South.
- Never have a kitchen in SW of the house.
West-bound House Vastu - What To Follow (9 Tips)
- Find the passageway in third, fourth, fifth or sixth pada in West.
- You can likewise utilize first and second padas on the off chance that you need.
- The dividers in South and West should be thicker and higher than East and North.
- Put the kitchen in SE or NW of the house; SE is better.
- Main room in SW is the best; if the house has numerous floors then find the main room at the most noteworthy floor.
- Lounge room and Pooja room in NE of the house is extremely promising.
- Child's room can be in South, West or North-West.
- A visitor room can be put in North-West.
- A plot that inclines from South to North is viewed as propitious.
All things considered, that is everything to with regards to West confronting houses. Now you can comprehend that not all West confronting houses are terrible and are in a - decent - position to sift through awful West confronting houses from some better than average ones.
“Excellent Service and very professional. Thank you so much !!! will sent you picture's of our new home.”
Mr. Ajay Sharma
“They worked with us patiently with all the modifications we wanted and incorporated them all. Can hardly wait to have it built.”
Mr. Aizaz Arafat
“Plans arrived promptly and we have had very prompt communication with the designers. Very fast service and very detailed plans!”
M/S Ralks Associate
“The plans are great. The help from customer service was thorough and prompt. The plan was just what it was supposed to be. Thank you!”
Mr. Yan Yankari
“Great service. We absolutely love it and have gotten lots of nice comments about the layout of our new house.”
Mr. Abdur Rab
““Overall it was a great experience to build a new home and we are enjoying our new home!”
“Overall we were very satisfied with our house plans. Has taken various plans for different requirements.”