East-facing houses are the second most favored homes (initial one being north-facing ones) by many people. Having said that, here’s another reality that a great many people “have a tendency to trust” that all East confronting homes are equivalent with regards to vastu shastra, however that is genuinely not the situation. Here, I should disclose to you that, according to vastu shastra, East confronting houses can extend from being exceptionally propitious to extremely foreboding ones.
In other – and less difficult – words, it’s not the introduction of the house that makes it favorable or unfavorable; it’s the position of the considerable number of rooms, parts and the passage of the home that matters; in any case, a “colossal significance” is given to the passageway of the house!
East-bound House Vastu – Main Door/Entrance Placement
East is thought to be a decent heading in vastu shastra, nonetheless, this not the slightest bit implies, that one can find the passageway of a house at wherever in East side.
You should find the passageway at just “permitted” places and never situate in the “restricted” zones; we’ve examined this further however in the first place, investigate the picture beneath.
As apparent from the picture over, the East part (length from North-East to South-East) is separated in 9 equivalent amounts of. Each part is called as “pada” or venture in vastu shastra.
As you’d have seen that exclusive “pada” numbered 5 is in green shading and the pada’s above it i.e. pada number 1, 2 are in orange shading; 3, 4, 6 and 7 are in yellow shading while the rest of the padas 8 and 9 are in red shading.
This is what this implies:
- The fifth pada (green one) is the most promising one to find a primary entryway for East confronting home. It’s the area of Sun (the God of popularity) and favors the occupants with a considerable measure of name, distinction and regard in the general public.
- The pada’s 3 and 4 are the ones that you can use (for passageway/fundamental entryway) if pada 5 alone is little. Be that as it may, make a point to incorporate pada 5 alongside padas 4 or 3.
- Padas 1 and 2 are the precluded ones; nonetheless, in the event that you happen to find the passage of your home here then there’s nothing to fuss about as it won’t bring any mischief; in any case, it may not give any advantages in the meantime as well. Additionally, in case you’re wanting to utilize pada 1 for fundamental entryway, then make a point to leave no less than 6 inches (1/2 feet) of space from NE divider; i.e the primary entryway shouldn’t touch NE corner.
- The pada’s 6 and 7 are the ones that can be utilized if there’s no alternative to put the primary entryway towards padas 4, 3, 2 or 1. Notwithstanding, it’s constantly better to incorporate pada 5 in this game plan.
- Padas 8 and 9 are the “disallowed” ones and should never be utilized to find the passage of a house and that is on account of it’s the place from where disease enters the home. On the off chance that you happen to have a passage from this piece of the home then please read the article @ South-East vastu dosh and cures
- Having comprehended vastu standards and rules for east-bound house passageway, you’re currently prepared to recognize what to do and maintain a strategic distance from in an east-bound home, so simply perused on.
East-bound House Vastu – 9 Don’ts
- No toilets in NE corner.
- No room in NE corner.
- No septic tank in NE corner; in reality this picture will reveal to you the best area to make a septic tank.
- A staircase in North-East of a house is a strict no.
- Abstain from having a kitchen in NE corner; if there’s one then this article will help you.
- Maintain a strategic distance from a plot that slants from North to South.
- Maintain a strategic distance from huge trees in North and East of a house.
- Abstain from having mess, soil, dustbins and so on in North and NE; it’s ideal to dodge it all around.
- No compromised; if there’s one then read our article @ North-East vastu dosh and cures.
East-bound House Vastu – 10 Do’s
- Put the principle entryway in fifth pada; this’ll give name and popularity.
- You can put entrance in padas fourth to first if pada 5 alone is little.
- Make dividers in North and East marginally shorter and more slender than South and West.
- Ensure that kitchen is in SE or NW.
- Confront East (in SE kitchen) and West (in NW kitchen) while cooking.
- Pooja room in NE is exceptionally promising. More data @ Pooja Room Vastu Tips
- A lounge room in NE is additionally great. More about it @ Living Room Vastu Tips
- You can have a visitor room in NW.
- A plot that inclines from South to North is viewed as great.
- SW main room is the best.
Having seen East confronting house vastu. Now you can comprehend that not all East confronting houses are favorable and what things you have to remember with a specific end goal to go just for propitious ones.